Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 13, 2013


 
New in the Emerging Artist Gallery, the art of Jessica Ingram. The exhibition begins August 17-September 14.

"My name is Jessica Ingram, I am a Fine Art Photographer and I see the world through a square. When I look through my view finder; I do not see what is in front of me, but all the possibilities of imagination and reality collaborating towards a bigger picture. Countless times I seen the world in black and white, later to turn the image I captured monochromatic. Or felt that the landscape I was looking at was too beautiful for reality. There is an underlying beauty in everything single thing in this world; whether it is in the clouds, in the shadows or not obvious at all ... it is there. That is what I strive to capture, and preserve forever and for everyone to see. " Jessica Ingram
 
Gallery Hours: Tuesday-Saturday 11am-6pm

No comments:

Post a Comment