Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Meet the Newest Staff Member of BAC

Meet The Bossier Arts Council's New Administrative Assistant and Volunteer Coordinator of Digifest South 2013 

"Hello my name is Katie LeJeune. I am honored to be welcomed to the family at The Bossier Arts Council. I am a twenty-one year old Mass Communications student at Louisiana State University Shreveport concentrating in Public Relations and Marketing. I am the person that is always walking around talking to strangers, and oddly enough enjoy the diverse conversations. I’m quite fond of art, especially abstract and retro pieces. A few of my favorite artists include:  Leigh Standley, Jackson Pollock, and George Rodigue. Music is a huge part of my life, and I am currently trying to teach my eighteen month old daughter how to play piano on the IPad. Another passion that I indulge in is dancing. I have been dancing since I was four, mostly contemporary ballet, jazz, hip-hop, and tap. I have also been introduced to photography, graphic design, computer software, and communications. I graduated in 2010 from Benton High School with honors and an invitation to join Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee. I was grateful, but I decided to stay where my roots were and see what adventures await here. I am very excited to join the Bossier Arts Council, and am looking forward to being a part of all the influential things that the BAC implements for the community and local artist."


1 comment:

  1. PassTheWheel com offers drivers permit test help for the official learners license written knowledge test Practice sample test questions answers in Ontario, British Columbia ICBC , Alberta California DMV click here Ontario G1 Practice Written Test

    ReplyDelete