Search This Blog

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Carson Gill's Senior Project


My name is Carson Grill and I am a senior at Benton High School.   I am doing my senior project paper on overpopulation of animals and animal shelters, and my project is an art show to benefit a local pet shelter, Pet Savers, in Shreveport.

I am looking for local artists of any age that would like to contribute any medium of art to be part of this art show.  It would be great if the art were animal related, but anything would be appreciated.  I would recommend at least 20% of the proceeds of any art sold to be donated to Pet Savers, a non-profit organization whose mission is to rescue, protect and place abandoned or unwanted pets and provide funds for neutering, spaying and other veterinary care.  They provide a safe, no-kill alternative to Animal Control.

The art show is scheduled for November 10, 2012 from 3-6pm.   It will be held at the Bossier Arts Council’s annex at 630 Barksdale Blvd.  

I need your help to make this art show a success!  Any art contributions would be greatly appreciated.  Please call me at 318-560-6495, or e-mail me at carson.grill@yahoo.com if you are interested in being a part of this fundraiser. 

Thank you so much for your help!

Sincerely,

Carson Grill

No comments:

Post a Comment