Search This Blog

Friday, August 31, 2012

The Little Brush that Could-Week 9



I have been thinking about my family a lot this week and how to say "I love you" when words don't seem like enough. You see, when I got married, I not only gained  an incredible husband,  I also gained Jane. 
Her strength and her kindness inspire me. She has always been the perfect example of what a mother-in-law should be. I get frustrated at myself sometimes because I can't ever seem to find the right words to tell her how much of a blessing she is to me. 
A couple of Christmases ago, I was trying to figure out a way to show her how much she is loved and how much all the little things that she does means to us. Now....as good as she is at being a mother-in-law, she is even better at being a grandmother. So I naturally had to get the kids involved.  I decided to help the kids paint something for her. This is what we came up with. I hope she gets the message. This painting has been on her mantle ever since.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment